Automotive Repair Shop Business Plan

Automotive Repair Shop Business Plan-46
These clients are loyal and will continue to follow LR Automotive, when we move to our new location.

Tags: Books Of The BibVerizon Business Wireless PlansFast Food Causes Obesity EssaysImportance Of Critical Thinking And Teams In The Decision-Making ProcessDead Poets Society Essay Neil'SMythology Research PapersEssay On GangstersHow To Assign Static Ip AddressThinking Critically ChaffeeHow To Solve Any Problem

These weaknesses include the need to keep the cars several days to finish work.

LR Automotive will make every effort to finish jobs the same day.

These customers will remain satisfied because they will be happy with our service, prices and the atmosphere we provide.

We will use only quality parts, which will be readily available in our stock or via our local parts supplier.

brakes, computer diagnosis, suspension, exhaust and electrical.

Sartre'S Essays - Automotive Repair Shop Business Plan

The sale of tires will provide a 20% profit margin, but will also help us sell service such as front-end parts and front-end alignments as needed. Service should provide 90% of the total sales with tire sales making up the remaining 10%.Our labor force will include two certified technicians and one salesperson.Every employee in our establishment will be knowledgeable in the auto service area.These are very successful because they are well-known and offer a wide variety of services.The weakness of these companies will be our advantage.As a result of this trend, the service business will continue to grow.Our competition will consist of auto dealerships, larger tire and service chains and gas stations with service departments.Also, dealerships tend to distance themselves from their clients, refusing to take the time to educate the customer about their problems.Our employees will take the time to point out our customers' vehicle problems and discuss all the possible solutions explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each.When we service autos, we will never take short cuts and will never substitute quality in order to obtain a lower price.Our parts warranties will reflect those of the manufacturer.

SHOW COMMENTS

Comments Automotive Repair Shop Business Plan

The Latest from zaym-kartu.ru ©